Production Designer - Markham
CarltonOne is seeking a Production Designer who is effortlessly talented in both print and digital design. You speak DPI, RGB and CMYK. You argue about typography. You are passionate about color hues. You will be an integral resource within the Marketing team but will also support our UX department when needed. We offer a flexible workspace, inspiring collaboration with the smartest people you’ve ever worked with, great career potential and most importantly, the opportunity to change people’s lives around the world. Seriously.
Where does your more interesting future begin? Where does a job begin to feel like a fulfillment of your potential? Where can you be challenged enough to grow and surprise yourself? We believe the answers are here: on the 9th floor of CarltonOne. We’re the engagement people - creating the software and strategies that power employee rewards, recognition and loyalty programs for over 450 companies around the world. Our SaaS programs… and your future work… will influence 3.5 million people in over 180 countries. It will change how they feel about work, inspiring performance and improving their lives.
Our two rapidly growing business units, Global Reward Solutions (GlobalRewardSolutions.com) and Power2Motivate (Power2Motivate.com), are ready to hire an experienced Production Designer to join our team at our new HQ in Markham, Ontario. Could it be you?
- Produce high quality graphics, visually compelling layouts and engaging presentations (PowerPoint) while maintaining graphic standards and branding throughout all content
- Help develop and produce corporate branded sales and marketing collateral which will include presentations, brochures, newsletters, banner ads, blog posts and other various digital and print materials
- Develop and design presentation templates that are intuitive and user friendly
- Manage and maintain a high level of responsiveness and flexibility to accommodate internal client requests and changing circumstances
- Works closely with the Marketing and UX teams to understand, clarify and shape project requirements, and translate them into technical requirements
- Collaborates on content with other designers and writers
- Directly liaise with various internal stakeholders including C-suite management
- Maintenance of design assets and documentation
- 3+ years of experience in an agency or in-house marketing/design environment
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design or a related field
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook in both Mac and PC settings
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated ability in design and layout related software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong online portfolio of print and digital collateral
- Detail oriented with ability to develop work that is polished and ready for client presentation
- Works well under pressure and tight time frames with ability to ensure rapid turn-around on projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to accept constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly explain and defend design solutions
- High level of enthusiasm and patience with ability to work independently and in a team environment
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Knowledge and/or experience with HTML/CSS
- Motion design experience (After Effects and Premiere)
- Experience with prototyping applications such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Marvel, Invision
- RGD designation – an asset
- All employees are eligible to earn Bravo! points to redeem rewards from a catalogue of over 10 million rewards including merchandise, travel, gift cards, event tickets, and more
- Access to our “Employee Benefits” portal where you can save hundreds of dollars annually on local deals from across the world
- Monthly company-wide lunches and events
Please include a portfolio link that showcases your design and production expertise with your application to be considered.
Apply online here now!