You’ll be working closely with Account and Creative leads at one of the coolest corporate headquarters as voted by the Wall Street Journal, taking direction and ensuring quality control, deadlines, and content accuracy from concept to creation.
Sound a little like you?
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Part of the Creative team in the creation, development, and production of print and digital design projects, including marketing materials and campaigns (large-format advertisements; print advertisements; brochures; promo cards; and online experiences (product design, user flows), email campaigns using MailChimp, and social media graphics), program-related materials (print & digital invitations, menus, event programs, and educational activities), presentation materials, signage and environmental graphics,
- Correspond with service providers
- Ensure that projects adhere to schedule
- Develop and refine layouts, create press-ready files for production
- Take a vital role in the studio; embrace our culture and brand values while working independently on client projects
- Strong communication skills and the ability to demonstrate an ability to convey creative concepts to clients.
- Passion for Learning: You have the consistent desire and curiosity to learn and acquire new knowledge
- Maintain focus while multitasking projects with tight timelines
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of six years experience in the creation, development, and production of print and digital design projects
- Understanding of UX/UI principles; has a mindset that is able to create engaging and easy-to-navigate online experiences
- Detail-oriented, quick-learner, independent, strong multi-tasking/time management, prioritization skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, organized, efficient, and positive
- You have the perseverance to overcome any obstacles or challenges that may lie in your path to success
- Self starter problem solver — You work hard and possess a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment to create designs that work within budgets and timelines
- Ability to be flexible and change priorities quickly
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign), Sketch, Invision, JIRA, Pages, Keynote in a MAC environment experience
- Nice to haves: illustration and handwritten typography skills
This is a permanent salaried position.
Please submit a portfolio or website link containing 8 to 10 of your strongest work that demonstrates an ability to develop strategic design solutions to .