Working alongside the Creative Manager, the Junior Designer & Social Media Specialist will plan, design, post and monitor the social media for various accounts in order to increase brand awareness and increase sales.
The Junior Designer & Social Media Specialist will also support in assisting the Creative Manager with graphic design projects. This would include design for project branding, website creation, email campaigns, various collateral, and marketing materials.
- Execute the overall marketing strategy alongside Creative Manager and VP with the ultimate goal of expanding brand exposure and increasing revenue generation opportunities in the Canadian and North American marketplace.
- Develop and implement unique and individualized marketing and design strategies that contribute to the growth of the Pro Funds Mortgages, Valour Group, and 30 Minutes to Wealth brands, and their subsidiary companies.
- Provide creative design for various company projects including project branding, website creation, email campaign collateral, and marketing materials
- Design investor friendly marketing material such as feature sheets, newsletters, power point presentations, etc.
- Content creation for corporate social media platforms which would include the development of monthly communication plans, interacting regularly with end-users, as well as the creation of promotional offers to increase brand awareness.
- Assist in the re-branding and updating of corporate websites, along with the web page design
- Provide monthly analytics reports on web and social platforms in conjunction with conducting market research on current target market demographics to determine best suited marketing strategies for overall corporate goals.
- Proficiency in graphic design and a strong design portfolio a must
- Large interest in social media
- Having completed a post-secondary degree in Design, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience or interest in the Real Estate industry an asset
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, a strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written communication skills an asset
- A strong team player with the ability to see big picture goals of the organization and contribute to day-to-day tasks
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience with email marketing platforms (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Etc..)
- Wordpress knowledge and asset
What we have to offer: Our growing company offers tremendous growth potential for ambitious and talented individuals who are able to demonstrate success in a high-performance work environment.
Pro Funds Mortgages welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.