Live Magazine Issue 02 from DesignThinkers 2019 TO now available
For the second time in a row, Frontier brought designers, writers, photographers, illustrators and editors to DesignThinkers and created a lively 72-page magazine about the event’s most powerful ideas and conversations.
RGD's 20th DesignThinkers Conference took place in Toronto on November 5+6, 2019 with over 2,000 attendees and a line-up of over 50 visionary speakers from around the world.
To mark the Conference’s anniversary, Live Magazine examined the past, present and future of graphic design and encapsulated some of the highlights of the event.
Included in the issue:
- 18 Toronto designers reflect on the evolution of the city’s design community
- Takeaways from talks by Cey Adams, Verònica Fuerte of Hey Studio, Matt Luckhurst of The New Company and others
- Tatum Dooley on designers turning side gigs into thriving businesses, featuring Order, Adam J. Kurtz, Lauren Hom and others
- An interview with Tina Roth Eisenberg (aka SwissMiss) on work-life balancing and finding joy
- Tristan Marantos on process design and the challenges of managing both your work and how you make it
- Much more: designing at a global scale, corporate branding and the type-design industry, using data to find a better future …
Certified RGDs, Provisional RGDs and Affiliate Members will receive a free copy in the mail in early March. All other RGD Members can get free shipping with a promo code listed in the Members-Only section. Non-Members are also invited to purchase a copy!
Find insight, ideas and inspiration by ordering your copy today.