Creative Marketing - Scarborough
Elizabeth Grant is hiring!
Reports to: President/Vice President
Summary: Creative Marketing will create, develop and design product branding including the overall image of product lines; build and enhance the company brand image by utilizing consistent terminology and style. The individual we are looking for thrives with a hands-on approach to their duties and works well with a small team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an innovative design for corporate materials including packaging, brochures, advertising, e-newsletters, website and email marketing.
- Create product packaging - create mood boards to develop a visual lexicon of new product lines, develop conceptual artwork and digital mock-ups exploring different creative limited edition graphics, create mechanical artwork files that adhere to print best-practices and follow regulatory guidelines, update existing artwork as needed for reprints. Review pre-production samples to approve for colour and print accuracy.
- Awareness of trends and focuses to incorporate innovative concepts into the EGI brand.
- Research competitive sets to have an up-to-date knowledge base of creative visual design as it relates to the beauty industry.
- Identify any design problems that may conflict with packaging, web images, or product design.
- Proofread and edit creative formats to achieve consistency, quality and accuracy prior to release.
- Establish and maintain brand standards master files/the brand bible that specifies fonts, PMS, colour, logos, etc.
- Maintain website, ensuring monthly updates of the homepage and featured products, updating showtimes, updating SSL certificate and hosting.
- Support public relations - Answer customer questions via shared cloud doc, create product focus for social media, request and send out physical samples, give creative guidance on content based on existing look and feel created, proof copy to ensure grammatically correct and work towards content that is compelling, on-brand, relevant and compliant.
- Create presentations to introduce the brand and new product lines to prospective new partners and vendors.
- On-Air Support - create a storyboard to show what’s different about the product, how it works on your skin, develop and manage timelines and work back schedule with 3D animator and translators to create assets in multiple languages. Create video content internally depending on what’s needed. Create graphic stills.
- Coordinate and manage projects and timelines with, in-house team and 3rd parties.
- Occasional other duties as required by management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong professional presentation
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Secondary education Graphic Arts. Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Canadian Packaging Guidelines (Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act) an asset
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- RGD Membership considered an asset
- Dental care
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- How many years of Adobe Creative Suite experience do you have?
- How many years of Graphic Arts experience do you have?
- How many years of Graphic Design experience do you have?
- How many years of Packaging Design experience do you have?
- How many years of Relevant Work Experience experience do you have?