Want to ace your upcoming RGD Certification test?
Take a Sample Test to evaluate your knowledge and to be better acquainted with RGD's online testing platform.
The Sample Test consists of 3 questions per section (15 questions total):
- To be completed within a 7-day window
- 25 minutes to complete based on the timing of the official test
- Multiple choice questions in the same format as the official test
- Open book (books and notes may be used during the test but electronic devices are not permitted, same as with the official test)
- Summary of results for how you did on each section
Pricing: $16.95 for Members, $33.90 for Non-Members (includes 13% tax) for a single use.
Click here to register for the Sample Test.
If you have any questions, please contact RGD's Director of Membership, Heidi Veri, at . Or attend Heidi's next virtual Information Session on April 17.
Certified RGDs have a demonstrated understanding of business best practices, accessible design principles, research methods and ethics, and the application of strategic design principles to marketing and communications challenges. Download a one-pager on what it means to be an RGD.
Learn more about the RGD Certification process.
Complete your RGD Certification in 2020:
- by June 30 to receive a $500 credit on registration to RGD programs/events or receive your RGD dues for the remainder of 2020 for free!
- by Aug 31 to receive 2 free tickets to RGD's In-House Design Conference in Ottawa on Sept 21 (up to $660 value)
- by Oct 15 to receive the choice of a free 2-day pass to DesignThinkers 2020 TO taking place Nov 5-6 in Toronto (up to $725 value) or a free 2-day pass to DesignThinkers 2020 VAN taking place Nov 19 & 20 at the Vancouver Playhouse (up to $725 value)