RGD's Annual General Meeting took place on April 18 to review the Association's accomplishments over the past year and elect Directors to the Board for 2020/2021. Visit the Members Only section to watch a recording of the meeting.
Several Certified RGDs were re-elected to the Board at the Meeting: Faron Dawe, Greg Dubeau, Elyse Maxwell and Jennifer Taback. Additionally, the RGD is pleased to welcome new RGD Board Members Julian Brown, Bianca DiPietro and Kathleen Scott.
Nicola Hamilton RGD, independent Art Director & Graphic Designer, is the new elected President of the RGD. "I am honoured to continue serving on the RGD Board and take on my new role as President. The COVID-19 pandemic has us facing uncertain times globally, but I'm looking forward to working with this talented group of humans to pivot and/or develop programming and resources to help our Members navigate this challenging time. The RGD continues to build a strong and supportive design community which I'm proud to be a part of,” said Nicola Hamilton RGD.
RGD 2020 Board of Directors is:
- President: Nicola Hamilton RGD
- Past-President: Wendy Millard RGD
- VPs: Julian Brown RGD (Communications); Elyse Maxwell RGD (Membership); Faron Dawe RGD (Education); Jennifer Taback RGD (Ethics)
- Secretary: Greg Dubeau RGD
- Treasurer: Victor Szeto RGD
- Directors: Ian Chalmers RGD; Bianca DiPietro RGD; Alison Garnett RGD, James Kuo RGD; Norm Lourenco RGD; Kathleen Scott RGD
- Ex Officio: Daniela Buitrago Provisional RGD; Caitlin Legere Provisional RGD; Joseph Thoong Student RGD
For more information on the RGD's Board of Directors, click here.
For details on the RGD's Committees, click here.
A recording of the Annual General Meeting is available for Members of the RGD to view online, visit the welcome page in the Members Only section.