Presented by Marie-Michele Larivee
Trends a world that is widely used and overused. Often directly associated with fashion, although trends are reflection of the current mood of society. Trends and shifts happen following different mechanisms and this presentation decrypts them.
- Demystify the true and false of trends
- Differentiate fads from other types of trends
- Become familiar with the world of trends, its unspoken truth and its misunderstanding
- Understand trend mechanisms
- Define Zeitgeist and ongoing influences
Marie-Michèle Larivée is a trend expert. She tracks evolution and societal shifts translating it into aesthetics (colours, style, textiles). She spends a large amount of time explaining what’s coming and why it is affecting society. She specializes in emerging mindset, youth culture (Gen Z and Y) and trend strategy alignment. She is also a university lecturer at UQAM teaching trend analysis & featured expert in Nylon, Business Insider, Sourcing Journal, UPPERCASE among others.
Get Webinar Updates by Email
RGD Members receive weekly email updates on RGD Webinars. If you are not a Member but would like to be notified about upcoming webinars, subscribe here.