Graphic Designer - Beamsville
Do you ever wish you could work at a place that designs and produces cool stuff, in a relaxed environment with a bunch of people who are equally as cool and relaxed? Do you also like getting your hands dirty making designs come to life? Does learning how to use industry standard tools get you excited? Then Reimer Graphics might be the place for you. Our team designs and produces things that are sometimes larger than life. We take pride in what we do and strive to make our customers feel like a child at Christmas upon delivery of the final product. Are you ready to make some cool stuff with us?
Main Purpose of the Job
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design of various graphics for clients including but not limited to wall murals, vehicle wraps and indoor/outdoor signage.
- Work with customers along with Design Manager to create artwork for various projects;
- Facilitate in house printing, cutting and finishing of materials as required;
- Maintain server file organization;
- Send files electronically to clients, suppliers and co-workers;
- Manage printing/cutting materials (inventory, storage, etc.);
- Maintain organization and neatness of design area;
- General assistance, including some local travel to customers, suppliers, etc. as required ;
- Ensure internal and client signoffs are received before production.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in major design software;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to follow through on projects from conception to completion;
- Excellent knowledge of typography and design principles;
- Able to work fast and on several projects simultaneously;
- Able to work with little to no supervision;
- Ability to work well with clients and co-workers;
- Knowledge of wide-format digital printing, vinyl cutting and 3D sign design;
- At least 2 years experience in a professional graphic design position;
- Graduated from an accredited 3-4 year Post-Secondary program;
- Knowledge of Corel Draw on a PC an asset;
- Member of the RGD an asset.