From design justice to design presentations to design systems, we share our most attended webinars of 2022.
The RGD hosts 3-4 professional development webinars per month (free for all RGD Members) covering a range of topics. Stay tuned for more great presentations coming in 2023.
Not a Member? Consider joining to access upcoming webinars, an archive of over 750 recorded webinars and conference presentations and many other great benefits. Find out more.
10. Design as a System
Presented by Timothy Samara
9. Present the Concept and Pass the Potatoes
8. From “Social Good” to Design Justice: An Intro to the Design Justice Network
Presented by Victoria Barnett
Shifting from thinking about “social good” as the intended outcome of a design process, this webinar digs into how to do better through the process itself, with an introduction to the concept of design justice. Victoria unpacks the 10 design justice principles and share examples of how you can put them into practice, encouraging community-based and equity-centred design that supports social change.
7. How to Choreograph Better Design Presentations
6. Accessibility in Design Series: Checking for Colour Contrast
5. Accessibility in Design Series: Accessibility Powers Creativity
4. In-House Perspectives Series: Retrospectives — Sharing Design & Experience
3. Signage and Wayfinding Series: Placemaking
This webinar features case studies about creating a memorable signage and wayfinding experience integrates all channels and resonates with its diverse users.
2. In-House Perspectives Series: Design Management
1. In-House Perspectives Series: Making the Shift to Accessible Design Practices (Panel)
To receive updates on RGD Webinars, subscribe to our Webinar e-newsletter.