Designer - Toronto
Epigram is a multidisciplinary design studio based in Toronto, focused on creating world-class brand identities for a wide range of industries, with client service to match. We’ve grown quickly over the past year and are looking to add a talented intermediate designer to our team.
You’ll work closely with creative leads on a variety of projects, from full scale branding projects, to corporate publications, websites, video and some music projects in the mix as well. It’s a fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and creativity. We want to see your passion for the work and how you would make a good fit for our team.
We are looking for designers who can think conceptually and execute at a high level. In your portfolio we’d like to see examples of work with a high degree of polish.
- This is a 6-month contract position with the possibility of a full-time position
- This is a remote position for the time being
- Bachelors degree, post-graduate program or college diploma in design
- Between 4 and 6 years of related experience
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite for Mac OS
- Attention to detail
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organization
- Strong rendering skills (either Photoshop or 3d rendering)
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to see a project through from start to finish with little direction
- General technical proficiency with design related software
To apply for this position please supply a cover letter and resume as well as a comprehensive portfolio to . Use the subject line “Designer at Epigram”.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.