The Creative Services Coordinator will be responsible for creating, developing, and producing effective visual communications material for the use for the Town of Lincoln. Materials produced maintain guidelines set out in the Town’s Visual Identity Standards and are used to promote the services, programs, and reputation of the Town of Lincoln, internally and externally. This position requires creative talent and a certain amount of flexibility and adaptability as the creative work covers a wide variety of disciplines (i.e. public works, planning, fire services, community services, etc.) and reaches a wide variety of audiences (i.e. employees, the general public, businesses, not-for-profit, etc.).
The Successful Candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Diploma in Graphic Design from a recognized community college or post-secondary institution.
- Advanced computer skills to produce unique and creative graphic materials.
- Membership in the Association of Registered Graphic Designers is an asset.
- Five (5) or more years professional experience working in a diverse organization and/or independent creative services company
- Must have practical experience using graphic design software, especially the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite products and applications - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience working with a web-based CMS
- Knowledge of pre-press, printing / production processes & digital applications are essential
- Knowledge of multi-media applications and transfer of graphic design products to digital-based formats, video, film, etc. is essential
- Photography and video training is essential
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design technologies and practices
- Experience in the design of mass media communications products both print and digital
- Experience in creating designs that meet accessibility standards
The hourly rate will be between $34.80 and $39.17, based on a 35-hour work week. Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume by 4:30 p.m. on Friday Feb. 26, 2021
For more information and to apply online, visit here.