Our Dream Team has a main hub in Toronto, but expands across Canada and Kraków, Poland. Our team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
Be Open & Collaborate: Our Culture Says It All
You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative and talented people who are passionate about technology, software, and solutions. Not only will you work in a collaborative and supportive environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with technology trends.
Who We Are
We’re passionate about creating an environment where every team member feels empowered to share their unique point of view. We celebrate diverse talents and encourage our teammates to share their whole selves – because our greatest source of inspiration is each other, and we believe diversity drives innovation.
In order to be inclusive, we must be intentional. We have taken a multi-pillar approach to D&I at Architech including: Listening & Learning, Being an Ally, and Accountability.
In 2020 we launched our first Diversity & Inclusion survey. While we are always striving for more equal representation, we are very proud of our results:
- 31% women, 57% BIPOC, 14% LGBTQIA+
- 49% of our people were born in countries other than where our offices are located. Our team members collectively speak 19 different languages. 59% of our people speak more than one language
- In the past year Architech has increased the number of women in our technology function by 200%. We strive to do even better as our multi-year strategic plan unfolds.
- We analyzed salaries by gender of persons in the same role and are delighted to report a 0% gender pay gap in our delivery and technology roles!
What Our People Say
“Employees of different backgrounds interact well within our company” – 97% of employees agree
“Architech respects individuals and values their differences” - 96% of employees agree
We Grow When You Grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
- Ideation and full design of complex web, mobile and multi-channel based on cloud solutions.
- Leverage UX and design research to develop information architecture strategies.
- Rationalize and bring clients to an agreement on user interface and experience design based on data-driven insights.
- Translate concepts into conceptual models, user flows, story maps or storyboards.
- Understand and embrace client feedback and enthusiastically adapt designs based on validated critique.
- Participate in design thinking workshops with stakeholders, users and developers.
- Provide critiques and peer review of other designers’ work, while embracing feedback on your own work.
- Apply current accessibility guidelines and design systems.
- Lead internal and client-facing creative ideation sessions in collaboration with Product Owners, Engineers and QA.
- Work collaboratively with UXD team members to conduct usability testing sessions (remote, moderated and Unmoderated, in person) with end users using tools such as, Lookback, Validately, Optimal Workshop, Survey Monkey.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners and Project Managers to balance business objectives with end-user and client goals and desires.
- Plan, execute and present mock-ups and proof of concepts to client stakeholder.
- Contribute to the evolution of our growing design practice and standards.
What You Bring To Architech
- Must love working with a team to build great solutions.
- Post-secondary education in Design, Visual Arts, or Business.
- 3+ years of experience leading the design/execution of creative user experiences for web & mobile solutions.
- You’re proficient in prototyping tools such as XD or InVision, Sketch, Jira, Zeplin, Mural, Lean UX, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Strong sense of visual design in regards to graphic and web design.
- Knowledgeable of web standards with an understanding of cross-browser issues & fixes.
- Experience working closely in a collaborative environment with an iterative, agile approach to design.
- Intermediate proficiency understanding and uncovering analytics platforms (i.e. Google analytics).
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Understand the value of lean startup and product design.
Architech is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
You can apply online here.