The Fifteen Group is one of North America’s leading hospitality consultancies. With offices in Toronto and Vancouver, we have over 30 industry experts who cover all aspects of restaurant operations. Our work focuses on developing and launching completely new restaurant concepts for individuals, hotels and golf courses, as well as helping existing restaurant operations, both independents and multi-units, improve their overall operation and profitability. Our services in both disciplines cover all aspects of successful restaurant operation - concept development, brand development, menu development, operation procedures, staff training and more. Founded in 2001, we have worked with 1,000+ food and beverage operations.
Our Branding team is expanding, and looking for an Intermediate Designer to join the team.
Who is this designer, you may ask?
- They’re the Jack and/or Jane of all trades (though we’re open to other names)
- They have a good sense of humour and a can-do attitude (an affinity for restaurants is a plus)
- They’re comfortable rolling up their sleeves and working on a project from Concept to Completion (soup-to-nuts as we say in the biz’)
- They don’t shy away from the production side of things (see above re: x of all trades)
- They’re well-spoken and aren’t afraid to stand up for ideas they believe in (we love some internal banter)
- They’re willing to occasionally take out the trash (literally, and figuratively)
If you read the above and feel like we’ve basically written your new LinkedIn bio, we want to hear from you! Please email with a PDF or link to your online portfolio and resumé with the subject line: [Intermediate Designer] Application. Though we appreciate all applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The Nitty Gritty:
- 4+ Years Experience in Branding / Design / Advertising
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Written & Verbal Skills
- Excellent Typographic Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite Savant — Illustrator Indesign & Photoshop a must
- Microsoft Office Suite Savvy – Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of HTML/Best Web Practices a plus
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time