Fusion Design Group needs a developer who lives to code, but also has an eye for design.
Fusion Design Group is a boutique creative studio in Markham, ON. We work predominantly on corporate communications and visual identity systems. Full-time opportunities to join our firm don’t come along very often. If you’re an amazingly talented front end developer with some real world experience looking to become an integral part of a very close-knit team doing some very cool work, then contact us ASAP!
We need a developer who lives to code, but also has an eye for design. Someone that is a creative thinker, hard worker, strong communicator, and can focus on the little things while always keeping the bigger picture in mind. Are you self-motivated and can work independently, but relish collaborating with a team of like-minded creatives? We need someone that is comfortable working on a variety of projects at the same time, and loves every step of the creative process. Someone with proven capabilities and who is ready to hit the ground running as a full-time member of the Fusion team. Are you that person?
- graduate of a post-secondary web development/design related program
- 3+ years industry experience (reflected by real world portfolio work)
- strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)
- equally comfortable developing websites from scratch and evolving existing sites
- strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- experience using Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint specifically)
- you are a motivated, accountable, detail-oriented, multi-tasker who can prioritize and self-manage your workload as a part of a remote team (in-person meetings post-COVID TBD)
- passion for learning and growing every day and making every project better than the last
- comfortable working and presenting in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
This is a full-time, remote position, and we need someone right now! The right someone.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you!