Reprise Digital is looking for an experienced Digital and Motion Designer for its Toronto creative studio. At your core, you’re a storyteller who uses graphic design to change hearts and minds.
The role of Digital & Motion Designer:
Work on multiple large accounts and produce creative work across a wide range of platforms and channels inclusive of: Website, Ad Units and Social Content. You will work directly with content strategists to ensure all content is data-fueled and drives consumer relevance and affinity. You and the team will be champions for best-in-class design across digital channels, driving elevated and innovative work for our clients. The role is fast-paced and requires you to be adaptable and solution oriented to deliver on multiple programs throughout any given week. You will work with a team that is highly collaborative, passionate, and energetic. You will actively contribute to content ideation, problem solving and be proactive in bringing forward solutions that drive better content output for our clients and our business.
- Designing Client Digital Assets inclusive of: websites, emails, web banners and digital assets
- Creating made for social video and light motion content leveraging existing assets and stock
- Adapting, reformatting and resizing as we all retouching and editing assets
- Taking a concept from creative brief to activation-ready inclusive of: ideation and concepting, storyboards, wireframes, production and edits/testing
- Develop motion graphic assets for various platforms (ex: organic social, paid social, email, digital advertising)
- Ensure all work is up to brand standard inclusive of vis. And voice
- Remain up to date and engaged with design processing techniques, design trends, and technology/innovations pertaining to design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Art Direction, Digital Media Design or Visual Arts preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a design role (print and/or digital)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience required (proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere/After Effects)
- Design portfolio is required
- You demonstrate an understanding of clients’ business needs, and the ability to ideate and design compelling solutions that align with overall creative strategy
- You’re a team player and a champion of collaborative work
- You have excellent time-management skills and can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- You have the ability to take ownership of projects and are willing to step in to help others as needed
- You have the capacity to listen to internal/client feedback and apply changes with a can-do attitude
- You’re highly organized - online and offline
- You are obsessed with details
- You’re willing to grow your skill set through continuous learning
- You’re up for a challenge and work well under pressure
Global Leader in Performance Marketing.
We are the world’s largest performance marketing network, with over 3,000 experts across 68 offices in 48 markets. We offer a complete suite of digital crafts designed to deliver customer-centric performance marketing via services including, but not limited to, Strategy, SEO, Paid Search, Social, eCommerce and Content. Part of the Mediabrands division of the Interpublic Group, Reprise is headquartered in New York. To learn more about how we can empower your business, visit www.reprisedigital.com now.
You can apply online here.