At InMoment, we believe inclusion and diversity is essential to our success. Our favorite core value is “human” and demonstrating respect and open-mindedness toward others is central to our culture.
Simply put, Leave Your Mark is the brand of InMoment’s culture, but it’s also more than that—it’s a selfless way of living in all areas of life. Every moment offers a new opportunity to make an impact. We take deliberate action to make the lives of our families, teammates, clients, and community better within every interaction. The question is, what mark will you choose to leave?
InMoment is searching for an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer. The designer will be responsible for evolving our platform by creating unique, user-centric layouts, prototypes, and interactions.
The designer will work hand in hand with the executive team, UI designers, UX designers, and developers to make deliberate design decisions that translate the users experience into an intuitive and smart interaction.
The ideal candidate will have a strong design sense and a passion for creating a satisfying user experience, brand development, great attention to detail, and a good sense for time management.
- Be able to collaborate and work closely with the executive team, other UI and UX designers, and developers across multiple products, on mobile and web applications
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate new product ideas using any of these methods
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. usability, information architecture, research, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team up to date with the latest industry standards. Be innovative and push the boundaries
- 5+ Years’ experience in graphic, UI, or UX design with experience in web and mobile
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, UX, Design or related field
- Strong typography, UX/UI, and layout skills
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or Framer
- Experience in web and mobile
- Ability to iterate rapidly on designs while gracefully accepting feedback from a variety of sources
- Desire and ability to sweat the details, especially when dealing with design consistency
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines, and appropriately managing expectations
- Must be extremely well organized, work well under pressure, and be a strong problem solver
- Self-motivated with good initiative and positive attitude
Please apply online here.
*Portfolio—pdf or website—must be submitted upon application to be considered
At InMoment, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. InMoment prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.