- Establish and update the eligibility criteria for those interested in going through the RGD Certification Process.
- Develop the method for testing RGD candidates to ensure they meet the standards required to be recognized as Certified RGDs.
- Ensure the entire Certification Process, particularly the assessment, is professionally credible, feasible, defensible, affordable and fair.
- Those interested in joining the Committee should fill out the online form: Get Involved with RGD.
- Those interested in coming Portfolio Evaluators for Candidates for RGD Certification should fill out the online form here.
- Click here for a list of initiatives and other ways to get involved with the Committee's activities.
- Must be a Certified RGD
- Time to contribute to the work of the Board via email feedback, videoconference discussions and independent and group work.
- Prior or current experience on the RGD Board is preferred.
- Develop a structured mentorship program for Certification candidates;
- Develop structured schedule and content for a 1-3 day event covering all aspects of the Certification Process to get participants through from application to online test to portfolio presentation to be run virtually.
Online Test Prep Materials
- Research/Develop webinars/workshops as prep materials for sections of Online Test
Online Test Refinements
- Review question results of test sections and update questions. Develop more questions for sections for sample test. Develop Ethics questions for Educator and/or Manager applicants
- Develop strategy for posting Certification related content to the RGD Slack Workspace.
New Test Sections
- Develop strategy/plan to get more candidates to write the three new test sections.
Freshly Certified Webinar Series
- Organize quarterly themed webinars with case study presentations by recent RGD candidates
- Develop Certification materials/online test/portfolio in French.