- Ensure that equity and respect for all is reflected in RGD operations and programming, with a view to overcoming systemic racism and discrimination within the industry.
- Propose and assist in the development of new programs and the modification of existing programs, related to matters of systemic racism and discrimination.
- Promote the inclusiveness of RGD, educate Members on issues related to systemic racism, discrimination and subconscious bias and develop resources to promote a more equitable industry overall.
- Those interested in joining the Committee should fill out the online form: Get Involved with RGD.
- Time to contribute to the work of the Committee via email feedback, videoconference meetings & discussions and independent and group work.
- Must be a Certified RGD, Provisional RGD or Affiliate Member (Affiliates can serve for up to 1 year, during which time they are required to become Certified if they wish to remain on a Committee.)