The Education Committee consists of a minimum of 3 Members and organizes and conducts matters related to the educational activities of the RGD.
- Identify and advise opportunities for RGD to expand and develop its programs and services for students, recent grads and design educators
- Identify and advise on opportunities for RGD to increase its exposure to students, recent grads and design educators
- Identity and advise on opportunities for RGD to help increase standards of knowledge, skill, professional conduct and ethics for all graphic designers and design educators.
- Those interested in joining the Committee should fill out the form: Get Involved with RGD.
- Interest in and/or understanding of graphic design education across Canada.
- Experience working with students and/or attending RGD student events and/or knowledge of RGD programming for students.
- Time to contribute to the work of the committee via email feedback, teleconference discussions and independent and group work.
- Must be a Certified RGD, Provisional RGD or Affiliate Member (Affiliates can serve for up to 1 year, during which time they are required to become Certified if they wish to remain on a Committee.)
Automatic Student Membership