Strategic, Holistic and Integrated:
With over 40 years of experience in the industry, BrookGlobal is North America’s leading philanthropic engagement firm. We collaborate with amazing non-profit organizations who share our vision of improving lives and have helped over 800 partners develop engagement systems that inspire donors and achieve our ultimate goal of making lives better.
Together, our family at BrookGlobal achieves this goal by taking an evidence-based approach reinforced by deep experience and a broad knowledge base through the implementation of our methodology practices, enabling us to uniquely assist our partners. We are dedicated to taking our work far beyond our design and leaving a lasting impact on the community.
As Senior Graphic Designer, you report to the Creative Director and your work will be responsible for bringing exciting philanthropic and integrated designs to life for BrookGlobal clients all over North America. You bring a passion for creative transformative solutions that help our partners redefine what donor retention and communication looks like.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design creative and visually stunning 3-dimensional, free-standing, and wall-mounted displays.
- Create visually comprehensive mock-ups of concepts with the ability to articulate the rational for design to both internal and external parties.
- Bring design solutions to life, from concept to print and production, which adhere to marketing strategies and business goals.
- Partner with cross-functional team members including project managers, sales consultants and customers to design high-quality creative solutions that meet and exceed the requirements of creative briefs.
- Handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, and oversee all design elements, from conception to delivery.
- Keep up to date with current industry trends and continuously enhance skills.
- Confidently make decisions and manage junior designers, providing mentorship and feedback when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary education in graphic design.
- Minimum of three years of professional graphic design experience.
- Advanced level in Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Must be organized with excellent time management skills.
- Discretion, self-motivation, diplomacy and the ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Collaborative and open to feedback.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Highly creative with the ability to combine prior projects with new ideas to enhance product offerings and execution.
- Knowledge of interior design, wayfinding systems, or an architectural background would be an asset.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Adobe After Effects would be an asset.
- Your portfolio will be required if selected for an interview.
We thank all those that apply, however only those that meet the qualifications of this role will be contacted.
Reference ID: Senior Graphic Designer
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentSalary: $60,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Application question(s): Are you legally able to work in Canada?
Experience: Graphic Design: 3 years (required)
You can apply online here.