The Junior Designer is expected to support and work on the implementation and execution of a wide variety of projects including but not limited to:
- Branding assignments
- Digital and traditional advertising
- Video and motion graphic projects
- Website design
- Marketing collateral and branded content design
They will work under the guidance of our Senior Designers and Creative Director with opportunities to participate and lead creative projects as they prove their skills and talent. We are after an individual determined to add value to our boutique agency, an invested creative whose work stands out visually and conceptually and someone with a high level of practical skills to grow our tightly integrated creative team.
In depth understanding of the following Adobe programs (Applicants will be tested on their abilities):
- After Effects
- Premier Pro
Bonus software capabilities: Adobe XD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Graduating student of Graphic design / media program.
- 1-2 years of experience as either a studio artist or junior designer.
- Cool under pressure
- Good listener
- Attention to detail
- High standards and self sufficient
- Works to understand request and requirements
- Is open and willing to act on feedback
- Thoughtful and shares point of view
- Takes ownership of their work
The position comes with a comprehensive health benefit plan and 3 weeks’ vacation to start (1 week must be taken over December Holidays).
Currently all employees are working remotely, but when we return from the lockdown all staff will have the ability to work from home every Monday and Friday.