You’re an exceptional creative mind looking to work in a multi-faceted growth marketing agency with a great team of people and a roster of exceptional clients. You’re an attentive listener, a strategic thinker and problem solver, and you take care to understand a client’s goals and challenges before exploring creative strategies. You take initiative and make decisions on the fly. As a trusted leader, you hold your creative team to a high standard, while harnessing the strengths of those around you to achieve project objectives. You love a good challenge and are motivated to think differently, be creative and ultimately help our clients connect with their customers in meaningful ways.
- Lead Everbrave's art direction efforts including concept development and creative strategy, refinement, execution and delivery.
- Develop visuals to communicate conceptual vision (storyboards, sketches, mockups, etc.) and present to internal project teams and clients.
- Assist in developing creative briefs.
- Bring clarify and purpose to each job while combining art and design to evoke the right cultural/emotional reaction and can rationalize it.
- Develop a strong understanding of your target audience and how your work connects with them.
- Develop unique and dynamic brand systems, marketing collateral and interactive design solutions for new and existing clients.
- Keep on top of creative advances in graphic design, website development, inbound marketing, advertising, creative tools and social media.
- Manage and hire outside contractors such as designers, UX/UI specialists, illustrators, photographers and videographers.
- Common questions an Art Director will ask themselves about a project:
- Does the imagery provide context to the content?
- Does the colour scheme fit the brand? Is it appropriate for the situation?
- What does the font connote? Comic Sans might be too silly, but Helvetica might be too vanilla.
- How balanced should this composition be? (For example, balanced compositions may be more pleasing but passive, whereas unbalanced compositions are often uneasy and unsettling but may be more visually interesting.)
- How well do the visuals support and convey the mood of the brand? What is the message or story the design conveys?
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years' experience working with both B2B and B2C clients.
- Experience working in an agency setting.
- Excellent presentation, communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment.
We’re a full-service growth marketing agency specializing in the development of marketing, sales, brand and customer experience strategies for our clients’ growing businesses. We pride ourselves on delivering both effective content and creative work that aligns with our client’s business goals and reaches their audience in a meaningful way. Having worked with industry-leading companies in a full range of sectors, we pride ourselves on strong client retention, award-winning work and delivering effective solutions to unique challenges. Working here you can count being respected, supported, encouraged, and ultimately challenged to do your best work as you bring your authentic and individual self to a welcoming team of collaborators.
You can apply through LinkedIn here.