About the job
The UI/UX & Graphic Designer at Rely Digital will be working closely with and reporting to our Managing Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading design projects for client facing content including landing pages, banner ads, social ads, and website content. Your primary focus is to create designs that are both visually stimulating and convert users to paid customers.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas for websites.
- Testing and improving the design of landing pages.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Designing customer-facing digital assets (social, display ads).
- 1+ years of relevant professional design experience including web design
- College or University diploma in related field
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Illustrator is an asset
- Ability to design full web page mockups/design templates
- Experience with Webflow and Unbounce is an asset
- Experience creating animated Gifs is an asset
- Join a tight-knit, fun and highly skilled marketing team led by an awesome Director
- Free kombucha and iced tea on tap, happy hour Thursdays, and an espresso machine to fuel your caffeine addiction.
- Free cuddles with Louie, our office dog.
- Transit-friendly office space located in South Vancouver, which also includes a gym with all the bells and whistles.
- Happy Hour Friday's!
Please apply with a resume & portfolio to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you! You can apply through LinkedIn.
Rely Digital is a performance marketing agency with over seven years of campaign management experience. We focus on paid media, and our team of digital marketing strategists and specialists come from in-house backgrounds, and are now working closely with our client’s in-house teams.
We specialize in all things paid media. Including paid search, social, display, remarketing, video, and everything in between. We work with clients on managing complex media plans, strategy, and execution. We like to think of ourselves as an extension of their teams.
We believe great advertisers spend as much effort on measurement and analysis as they do on campaign management. We love to work with our clients to build great media plans that focus on what truly matters, results.