Looking to connect with the RGD community or promote a product/service? There are many ways you can support DesignThinkers while reaching our audience of business owners, Design Managers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Designers and creative professionals.
From November 8-19, 2021, the RGD hosts our 22nd annual DesignThinkers Conference virtually. As a non-profit organization, we rely on funding from industry partners to help us put on a top-notch event featuring renowned speakers from around the world. In turn, our supporters have the opportunity to participate in the Conference and engage with attendees.
DesignThinkers 2021 will be held on an online platform called PheedLoop that offers extensive opportunities for sponsor recognition, a branded and cohesive attendee experience and interactivity of delegates, sponsors and speakers.
Screenshot of the PheedLoop Lobby from the 2021 In-House Conference
There are a variety of ways to get involved, with pricing ranging from CAD $425 to $4,975. Most packages include complimentary conference tickets. Three tiers of general sponsorships (Platinum, Gold & Silver) offer opportunities for both brand recognition and direct participation in the event. Alternatively, targeted packages include:
- Speaker Sponsorship: Receive recognition as the sponsor of a session aligned with your business and address the audience directly
- Supplier Showcases: Participate in live video chats to connect with interested attendees and share content
- Networking: Use your imagination to come up with a social or networking activity for a targeted portion of the audience
- Roundtables: Host an intimate discussion on a topic of your choosing, with the option for it to be invite-only
- Promotion-based: Three tiers of packages that include digital advertising, branded announcements, splash videos, social media posts, etc.
The event features:
- Two full weeks of programming
- Over 30 visionary Speakers from around the world covering a range of design-related disciplines
- Six Keynotes bookmarking presentations days for all attendees
- Concurrent Sessions focused on strategy, inspiration and hands-on learning
- Interactive Panel Discussions on a variety of topics
- Intimate Roundtable Discussion Groups
- Networking Socials
- Virtual Tours of innovative creative studios spanning 5 continents
- Supplier Showcases
- “In Conversation” Interviews offering frank discussion and live Q&A with industry legends
Last year’s virtual event had 1,700 delegates, and we’re planning to surpass that number this year. The audience is composed of design professionals at all stages of their careers, working in a wide range of industries and sectors, as well as educators and students.
A list of sponsors confirmed to-date can be found here.