We have a current need for an experienced Web Designer with real world experience, creativity and energy to join our team to contribute a variety of captivating creative new website projects.
Full-time position for a lead designer who will be involved from the discovery phase through to creative approval.
- Help gather customer requirements and prepare the creative briefs.
- Prepare design briefs, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Create and craft professional clear and usable web presence for a variety of devices and applications, including responsive design.
- Guide our development team as to functionality integration.
- Fluent in common web and design software tools including: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- 2-4 year college diploma or university degree in graphic design/web design; but demonstrated background acceptable.
- Expert knowledge & hands on experience in UX best practise, IA design, usability, typography, colour theory.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is an asset.
Compensation: Based on experience. Please provide wage expectations.
Group benefits plan included.
French an asset.
Candidate must have an attention for detail and exceptional communications skills along with the ability to work independently.
Apply at Inorbital.