Intermediate Graphic Designer - Toronto
We create immersive experiences. SimEx-Iwerks has built more than 350 motion simulator rides, flying theatres and 4D attractions that showcase films from Warner Bros., Disney (20th Century Studios), Aardman, BBC Earth, National Geographic, MacGillivray Freeman and many others.
Our Attractions integrate the latest technologies in order to deliver richly memorable and immersive experiences. This year, over 40 million guests will visit a SimEx-Iwerks Attraction.
We are seeking an intermediate graphic designer that is talented and well-organized with good communication skills for full-time employment. The successful applicant will be joining a team of diversely skilled individuals in a dynamic environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing graphics and photos for use in print and web
- Preparing sales presentations, newsletters, and proposals for print and the web
- Creating email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Layout, copyfitting, assembly, and revision of print projects
- Designing and producing signage for use at client sites
- Creating show logos and key art
- Reformatting and re-sizing key art graphics
- Project administration and communicating with internal and external project stakeholders
- Managing creative resources and assets
- Update and maintain corporate website using a Wordpress Content Management System
- Assisting with motion graphics
- Reporting to Marketing Director
- Working remotely for now and back in the office (hybrid) once it’s safe to do
Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary diploma in design desirable, but not mandatory
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years in professional graphic design, both print and web
- Web design and development an asset
- Experience in multi-disciplinary projects
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Acrobat, etc.)
- Microsoft Office
- Commensurate to talent, experience and ability
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.