Position Title: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Department: CREATIVE / MARKETING
Reports to: Art Director
Direct Reports: No
The Detox Market was born from a love for purity and an eagerness to support our communities in their healthy lifestyles. We are passionate green beauty experts who believe in the power of pure products for our customers. At The Detox Market, we define diversity as including gender, ethnic variance, educational background, age, geography, economic, family status, sexual preference, gender expression/identity, political inclination, religious affiliation, and being differently-abled.
The Graphic Designer will need to be a highly motivated team player who will help translate the creative strategy across all channels. The Graphic Designer will work with the Art Director to design all marketing initiatives and collateral that delivers on the brand positioning, drive sales and buzz for the organization and ultimately create the most elevated customer experience.
You will be working directly for the Art Director and alongside members of the Marketing, Product Development, Merchant and Brand Partnerships teams.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- With direction from the Art Director, design all supporting creative marketing material including omni-channel print and digital creative marketing initiatives, including ecommerce, newsletters, videos, blogs, collateral materials, direct mail pieces, advertising and signage, website, videos and social posts, as well as internal business initiatives as requested that are on strategy and brand consistent. Must execute from initial design through to final production
- Deep knowledge of digital and print graphic design, packaging design, print production, UI/UX, video editing and animation
- Provide creative and innovative solutions that build brand voice and elevate customer experience through all collateral
- Create a strong and consistent look and feel in all projects that aligns to the brand’s overall vision
- Liaise and collaborate with Art Director and cross-functional teams (senior management, marketing, merchants and retail stores, etc.) to optimize workflow efficiencies and secure proper assets in a timely fashion to meet final production deadlines
- Translate creative and business expectations and objectives, art direction and brand standards into innovative and creative designs
- Adhere to schedules and/or work-back summaries with milestones identified
- Keep up-to-date on trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries
The ideal candidate:
- Educational background: Graphic Arts & Design
- Proficient in Adobe CS including Premier Pro and After Affects
- Has excellent design sensibility as demonstrated in a comprehensive portfolio/website
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a graphic designer role
- Familiarity with traditional, online and digital media and can adapt campaign ideas to various media and thinks holistically across channels
- Expertise in digital and print marketing design
- Keep abreast of design, cultural and fashion trends
- A positive, high energy team player that can embrace the brand and bring it forward
The measures of success:
- Develop fresh and innovative designs and videos that help engage audiences and drive sales
- External recognition of the creative work being done in support of the brand
- Positive working relationships built throughout the organization – particularly with the Merchant, Marketing and Ecomm teams
- All projects are produced on time and within budget
Please apply via email to .