Do you love learning about people, organizing information and designing beautiful yet useful experiences? Are you an excellent team player, able to get your hands messy in the research process and equally able to work independently on interaction and visual design tasks? Then this just might be the role for you...
Pivot’s new UX Designer will work closely with the creative team to take projects from Discovery through Design and Delivery. That means following the Pivot process and assisting on developing and validating personas, developing IA and wireframes, designing meaningful brands and user interfaces, and ensuring work is developed and presented with professionalism and an eye for detail.
This is position is for a well-rounded designer who is capable of helping the Pivot team with both interaction and visual design projects. You’ll be part of a team of 5 designers who love doing what they do. We hope you will learn lots and grow with our team!
- Education: 3-4 year college diploma or university degree in design
- Work Experience: 2–4 years with a portfolio that demonstrates both interaction and visual design
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge & hands on experience in interaction design, usability, typography, and visual design best practices
- Demonstrates an understanding of and/or willingness to learn about UCD principles and design research methods
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Demonstrates strong oral, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a virtual/hybrid environment