Through collaboration and leadership, you will participate in conceptualizing ideas and planning of recommended creative solutions in a variety of mediums as part of an overall brand communication strategy.
- Determine fresh solutions on how to best represent a concept visually, and influence other designers, videographers, photographers, marketers, and artists who produce content on behalf of the Blackline Safety brand to deliver work that is on brand and on strategy.
- Partner with Director, Marketing to set the design direction ensuring that all marketing content adheres to the brand identity. Ensuring quality assurance on all creative deliverables from a visual style perspective.
- Designing and developing consistent on-brand content for digital and print.
- Meet with stakeholders, advise on strategies to reach audiences, and convey messages.
- Develop graphics, design elements, and treatments that convey compelling messages designed to convert and drive action
- Participate as a 'big idea generator' providing expertise in graphic treatments required to support campaign objectives
- Work closely with marketing strategists, agencies on emerging brand strategies and visual communications
- Be a central source for questions related to visual direction for the brand.
- Lead concepting, designing, and execution of visual materials for integrated cross-channel initiates
- Other design duties as required
Skills, Qualifications, Education
- 10+ years’ experience in design, brand development and project management
- Degree or diploma with a specialization in graphic design
- Experience conceptualizing ideas and communicating to multiple parties, including internal team and external agencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-growth, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Capacity to translate creative briefs and superior understanding of B2B marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Practical business experience that allows for bigger picture view of individual projects and how they fit into communication efforts
- Bring a high level of consciousness and awareness to the job by providing creative solutions to projects, demonstrating an ability to effectively problem-solve and organize.
- Expert knowledge of current design programs. Print, web, UX, and motion design capabilities; must understand all types of media for integrated campaign development
- Able to give creative direction including video and photography
- Experience with HubSpot CMS platform a plus
- Full-time salaried position: compensation to match your experience and talent.
- Rapidly growing tech company expanding globally.
- Extended Health and Dental benefits, along with a wellness program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Patent Program
- Company stock purchase plan with matching RSP contributions.
About Blackline Safety
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products. We offer the broadest and most complete portfolio available in the industry. Our products are designed to save lives and we monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, complex indoor facilities, and the remote reaches of our planet. Blackline’s products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our design, development, sales, marketing, support, and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly traded company (TSX: BLN). To learn more about our company visit www.blacklinesafety.com.
Blackline Safety is powered by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on exciting projects!
You can apply online here.