The RGD invites all to submit proposals to present at our 2022 six-part Accessibility Webinar Series launching January 2022.
Deadline to apply: Friday, December 3, 2021
The webinars are scheduled to take place monthly from January to June, 2 to 3 pm ET. Each session will include two live 20-min presentations followed by Q&A.
"RGD's 2021 Accessibility Webinar Series was a great success. As a sequel in 2022, I am looking forward to building topics that have already been touched on and increasing awareness about accessibility issues in the design community," offered Magued Hanna RGD, RGD Director & Co-Chair of RGD's Events Committee.
Topics for presentations include:
- Usable Accessibility
- Creating Accessible Online Documents
- Accessibility in Signage & Wayfinding
- Accessibility for the Web
- Designers' Accessibility Toolkit
- Creating Accessible Mobile Apps
- Accessibility Powers Creativity
- Institutionalizing Accessibility
- Incorporating Accessibility as a Freelancer