At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
This role has been posted in locations where we have a Rogers corporate site. We encourage qualified candidates from across the country to apply who can reasonably commute to one of these locations.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, some of our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Rogers Creative is seeking experienced and passionate Graphic Designers with proven work in print and digital media to work on our Chatr brand.
Please note this is a 12 month contract position with 3 vacancies.
What you will do:
In this position, you will be accountable for supporting the build-out and execution of creative concepts for Chatr brand across multiple mediums. The design work includes a wide range of elements such as: in-store customer facing POP, seasonal graphical tool kits, flash sale digital ads, social posts, small tactical print, tent cards, wobblers, etc.
This is a fast-paced environment and requires someone with experience and excellence in production work as well as original design—someone who understands deadlines and can pivot quickly.
Your collaborative approach will help deliver on multiple ongoing projects, working directly with a lead Art Director and Project Manager by participating in campaign ideas and execution, translating ideas into directional mock-ups for presentations.
What you will bring:
- Solid graphic design and production experience in print/digital/branding
- A strong portfolio with professional work examples that demonstrate concept development with excellent use of typography, composition and illustration
- Exceptional print production experience and ability to design to any environment, size, scale, etc. and prep flawless files
- Exceptional attention to details and big picture conceptualization of how adjacent programs or promotions will tie together holistically across different mediums
- Understanding how to apply and champion brand standards and push and break the rules across all mediums to build pieces that are more engaging
- Illustration skills in the form of building customs icons, creating simple illustrations to help with better story-telling for the brand
- Motion skills are an asset (basic to intermediate)
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: 12 months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Creative
You can apply online here.