Some of our clients have included the 2015 Pan Am Games; Scotiabank; AGO; Washington, DC; University of Victoria; Borrowell; Toronto Public Library; CN Tower; McMichael Canadian Art Collection; Butterfield Bank; City of Regina; Frontier College, and more. We encourage you to visit our website (Trajectoryco.com) to learn more about what we do and to see some of our work.
Trajectory prides itself on an internal culture that encourages and supports the professional development and growth of its team members.
Title: Account Coordinator
Location: Negotiable. Trajectory is currently working remotely. Longer-term, we expect to work from our office part-time, which is based in Toronto’s Distillery District (Parliament and Front).
Salary range: $55,000 – $70,000. Commensurate with experience.
About the role
This position will report to the Director, Brand Development, and has two areas of responsibility, including:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for clients
- Manage project administration, including schedules, budgets, and workflow
- Lead weekly team status and resourcing meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with outside suppliers as needed, including printers, fabricators, web developers, audio and visual production services, etc.
- Prepare agendas, maintain notes, manage file exchanges and sharing of information with clients, partners and suppliers
- Coordinate client meetings and logistics as needed by our team.
- Help coordinate, manage, and create content for Trajectory’s social channels and marketing outreach initiatives
- Contribute to research and engagement for projects, including desktop research, developing online surveys, setting up and managing online workspaces (we have licenses with a few providers)
- Contribute to strategic brand reviews including brand audits, competitive reviews, best practices research etc.
- Contribute, where appropriate, to brand strategy development
- Help develop creative briefs for our design team
- Assist with new business development and preparation of proposals and pitch documents
- 2-5 years of agency experience is preferred (but not mandatory)
- Some experience with advertising, branding, brand management, or design projects
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (most importantly, PowerPoint & Excel)
Preferred technical experience
- Experience managing client contacts (e.g. mailing lists, MailChimp)
- Experience with MIRO, MURAL, Howspace, mmhmm and other online collaboration tools
- Experience working with Google Drive, Notion and other project management tools
- Experience (or expertise) in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva or other design software
- Experience (or expertise) in WordPress, SquareSpace, HTML5 or other programming languages is a plus
Preferred skill set
- You have a passion for branding, advertising, design, and great storytelling
- You are a confident communicator and are able to manage and collaborate with senior-level team members and clients
- You’re a confident writer
- You’ve got a sharp eye for design
- You’re comfortable managing multiple projects at a time
- You work well with a small team; a self-starter who’s comfortable wearing multiple hats and shifting seamlessly between projects, clients, and tasks
- You’re curious and open to new ideas
Trajectory is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national, provincial, or local laws.
Please direct inquiries and submit resumes to