Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic, award-winning and socially-conscious organization? Are you someone who would love to collaborate with a team of professionals from diverse backgrounds? Green Living Enterprises is looking for a Videoconference Technician to support and operate a variety of equipment and systems used to deliver virtual event multimedia services.
You will be joining our Creative Department in downtown Toronto (remotely) and will benefit from the opportunity to work on projects for our corporate and non-profit clients. The candidate will be contracted to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Full-time one-year contract for youth aged 30 years or younger in compliance with the Science Horizons program to support hiring youth in technical jobs related to the green economy and environment. This is a remote position with flexibility for in-person in downtown Toronto and a salary range between $40,000 to $50,000.
- Act as the single point of contact providing technical support on videoconference matters
- Schedule planned videoconference meetings into the videoconference system, configuring each meeting in accordance with team requests
- Operating, real-time monitoring and troubleshooting videoconferences with a view to resolving observed issues rapidly
- Coordination of tests of videoconference studios with external entities and recording information and results in the appropriate database
- Update databases and applications relating to the communications environment in use
- Provide out-of-hours videoconference support for special events as required
- Maintain understanding of current and new videoconferencing technology
- Any other related duties, as assigned on an ad-hoc basis by the team lead
Skills we’re looking for
- Videoconferencing & audioconferencing technologies: 2 years (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- An interest in sustainable practices and cause-based marketing would be an asset
- Experience in graphic design with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) would also be an asset
How to apply
About Green Living Enterprises
Green Living Enterprises is Canada’s leading cause-marketing agency focused on social and environmental program development. Our team is led by award-winning industry experts in the fields of brand and program development; custom content; advertising, marketing and communications; and event management. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Green Living Enterprises is committed to inclusion and diversity, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Green Living Enterprises are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status, parental status, family or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in Ontario. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.