Hey! Do you know how to use Illustrator? Photoshop? Indesign? FIGMA???!!!!! Well, we’re on the hunt for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join the Very Polite team in Vancouver, Canada!
As a keen communicator, you are in tune with yourself and the world around you, and are inherently curious, motivated and creatively flexible. You have an intuitive sense of style and design (and humour, ideally), with an emphasis on brand story telling across numerous different industries. You sound pretty amazing TBH!
Skills + Qualifications:
- This is the part of the job description where we say things like “you need this much experience here” or “you need a diploma with so and so.” But honestly, we believe (and know) that your work will speak for itself. So wow us with your portfolio and we will potentially overlook your criminal record (just kidding…).
- But, I guess having some experience managing and collaborating with teams would be pretty cool.
- WORK: Work closely with a small and talented team on a variety of creative projects, from branding to campaign concepts and beyond.
- PROCESS: Be involved in every stage of the process; from concept development to creative execution to (gulp) client presentations.
- MANAGEMENT: Manage a team of designers while working closely with other senior members, cross-departmentally, from Web Development to Photography & Production to PR.
- Extended health benefits
- Integrated wellness program
- Polite co-workers
- Beer fridge