Registration for DesignThinkers 2022 Toronto taking place at Meridian Hall on October 27 & 28 is open!
Register now to save! (Rates increase after July 15)
Following two years of virtual conferences, the RGD invites designers to come together in-person (with an option to watch live streaming sessions through Pheedloop) for two days of presentations by visionary design leaders including:
- Bráulio Amado, Graphic Designer & Illustrator
- Eric Hu, Independent Creative Director & Typographer
- Gene Lee, Chief Experience Officer at Mailchimp
- Terresa Moses, Creative Director at Blackbird Revolt
- Patrick Thomas, Graphic Artist, Author & Educator
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher, Author, Speaker, Coach & Strategist
The conference will give delegates much-needed opportunities to connect with colleagues in-person during intimate roundtables on topic relevant, workshops, panel discussions, icebreaker and other networking activities and our delegate party with drinks (first one is on us!) and hors d’oeuvres. Delegates can also see, feel, sample, test and consider products and service offerings in our Designer Marketplace.
Stay tuned for updates on IG Live conversations with our DesignThinkers speakers.