Take a peek at who has filled out the Creative Earners Survey so far
Creative Earners National Salary Survey, an initiative of the RGD in partnership with DesCan, promotes salary transparency and provides a salary and billing benchmark for creatives in the Canadian design industry to use to advocate for fair pay.
Below is some information on the respondents so far:
It is your turn now! Invest 5 to 15 minutes of your time to help us uncover your value, to support fellow creatives and to aid our industry to evolve into a diverse, fair and lucrative place for all.
Fill out the survey here
Available in English and French
The survey closes on July 11.
The results of the survey raise awareness of our country’s creative industry, provide an up-to-date economic profile of the field and the impact of the pandemic on our community.
All respondents receive a 15% discount code for DesignThinker Vancouver taking place on May 31-June 1 (in-person or streaming ticket – at current rates) and a 20% discount code for Chris Do’s courses.
You could also win:
- $200 worth of workshop credit with General Assembly
- A 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud
- A Seventeen Hip Pack (in black) from Herschel Supply Co. (8 are up for grabs!)
- A ticket to Accessible Graphic Design Tips & Best Practices Webinar (on-demand) with Accessibly Services Canada
- A $150 gift card to DeSerres