Azure has an opening for a Digital Designer. The ideal candidate will excel in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and have a knack for solving problems creatively and effectively.
- Designing and coding recurring responsive e-newsletters
- Design and production of social media assets including videos/reels
- Preparing and uploading content to websites and microsites
- Collaborating with the art, editorial, marketing and sales teams in the creation and production of materials to promote the magazines and the brand across all platforms
- Contribute ideas/input for best practices on digital platforms
- Design and production for editorial and print projects as required
- Preparation of digital editions
- 3+ years work experience as a graphic designer, including digital design
- Bachelor of Design or completion of graphic design programs
- Excellent coding skills and strong knowledge in HTML/CSS, web and digital platforms
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent video editing and motion graphics skills
- Experience working with WordPress and similar back-end sites and programs
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, social media trends, techniques and digital technologies
- Must be organized and detail oriented with strong typographic and layout skills
- Ability to produce and implement design under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Analytics
This is a full-time role. Position is available immediately. Based in the lower Junction triangle of Toronto, our office is an open-concept space in a newly renovated, former industrial building.
AZURE celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.