As a Graphic Designer you will work on a variety of exciting projects in collaboration with the Creative Director, design team and clients. You will be responsible for developing creative concepts, executing your ideas, and taking them through to completion. You will work on web, print, branding, packaging, campaigns, and production design projects. This will require attention to detail and input on all aspects of the creative process, while also following through on feedback and creative direction.
Leadership skills as well as providing input, sharing your ideas, and contributing to the success of the company will be greatly valued. You will be encouraged to stay up-to-date on industry news, trends and technology, as well as best practices in graphic and web design.
You’ll be relied upon for:
- Collaborating with the creative team including creative directors, designers, writers, developers and clients to create design work for a variety of mediums and platforms. This includes branding, web design, digital marketing, print design, layout, packaging, etc
- Strong technical design skills in both print and digital mediums with ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite in a Macintosh environment
- Adhering to previously established brand guidelines to create new communication materials.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Following project briefs, timelines, and deadlines closely
Our Ideal CandidateYou are:
- Organized and you pay attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Resourceful and comfortable working independently
- Passionate about design and highly creative with big ideas
- A team player who values collaborative work
- A light-hearted person who can bring positive energy even when deadlines are looming
- University or College training in Graphic Design
- 1-2+ years of relevant work experience in a similar job role
- A portfolio with project examples
- Must be residing in New Brunswick or willing to relocate to New Brunswick. The ideal candidate will work in our Fredericton-based office