Hiring Contact: Wei Lian
Business Unit: WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Division/Region: WEALTH SHARED SERVICES
Report Location: TD Canada Trust Tower, 79 Wellington St W 5th Floor
Start date: TBD, 2022
Hours: 9:00 – 5:00 M-F
The Wealth Client & Colleague Experience team brings legendary to life every day. We are part of Wealth Shared Services and collectively, we partner with Direct Investing, Financial Planning, Private Wealth Management, U.S. Wealth and TD Asset Management to enrich the lives of our clients, colleagues and community.
The successful candidate will join the in-house creative team and be primarily responsible for supporting ongoing initiatives that will be delivered to both internal and external audiences.
Job Description / Accountabilities
The Senior Graphic Designer will be required to create new concepts as well as work within existing templates with a high degree of accuracy to produce a wide variety of materials that reflect brand guidelines. Examples include sales sheets, event collateral (website, videos, invitations, brochures, signage etc.) and PowerPoint presentations.
The candidate must have the confidence to handle all aspects of their projects, from holding creative briefs with stakeholder(s) to coordinating printing and delivery with vendors. High comfort level with communicating expectations as well as providing creative solutions.
Specific Educational Requirements / Accreditations
Completed an undergraduate degree with a preference for Design. Minimum of 6 years working experience within an agency or in-house environment, supporting corporate clients.
Other Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Deliver exceptional creative solutions, a great expert with sound knowledge in web design, Accessibility design with Indesign and PPT.
- Collaborate directly with partners to develop high quality marketing materials including sales tools, video, event themes and collateral and online assets, ensuring creative is aligned to strategy objectives
- Collaborate with partners to apply learnings from past projects
- Be an expert on best in class tactics and keep abreast of competitor creative
- Effectively communicate directly with stakeholders and partners regarding creative, liaise with approved suppliers as appropriate
- Strong project management and organizational skills while being detail oriented is a must in order to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Exceptional knowledge of digital media and Accessibility design
Expert working knowledge of the following applications in both a Mac and PC environment:
- Adobe Creative Suites; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, After Effects and fluent in Accessibility design
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook, strong PowerPoint skills are essential
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, CSS, and knowledge of web site structure and APP development
- Strong capability with data visualization, solid skills in infographic design in PPT
- 6+ years hands-on contribution in the Creative field with a focus in Financial industry
- Please note TD Wealth has a hybrid work model which means set days coming in the office are required for team collaboration.
- Please provide a maximum of 10 relevant portfolio samples of current branding and design work.
You can apply online here.