If you love good design, problem solving, and helping inspired people exceed their goals, we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for a curious and motivated web developer to join our team and grow with us by bringing a unique perspective to the projects we undertake.
Studio123 is a Canadian design agency.
We help inspired people, businesses, and organizations succeed through strategic thinking, creative ideas and good design. We build creative campaigns that drive digital engagement.
Studio123 values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at Studio123 means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
To learn more about our culture and people, follow us on instagram.com/studio123ca and for more info, visit studio123.ca.
- Full-Time (1-year contract with possibility of permanent extension)
- Sudbury, Ontario or remote
- $32,000 to $38,000, commensurate with experience and skill set.
The Junior Graphic Designer will assist the design team in structuring and organizing visual information to convey specific messages or concepts, clarify complex information, establish a company or product’s visual identity, and create well-organized, readable and consistent communication material that speaks to a client’s target audiences. The Junior Designer will primarily work on projects for Francophone clients. Written, read and verbal French communication skills are required.
Under the supervision of the Director of Business and the Art Director, the Junior Graphic Designer will:
- Design and layout documents, advertising pieces, social media graphics and other promotional materials to satisfy project requirements;
- Review project deliverables for quality control;
- Work closely with strategists, developers, UI/UX designers, content strategists and project directors;
- Collaborate with writers, project directors and web developers.
- Track project progress using time-tracking software;
- Communicate with clients on project progress, as needed.
- Curious and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Open and receptive to feedback
- Exceptional creative vision
- World-class creative approach
- Highly passionate about design and web
- 0-3 years experience in the design field
- Ability to speak, read and write in French
- Highly passionate about design
- Expert in Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Good understanding of the creative process
- Excellent understanding of Figma and other design prototyping tools
- Interest in technology, awareness of latest trends and developments in the digital world
- Aware of recent trends while having a profound knowledge of typography and classic graphic design
- Basic knowledge of After Effects and video editing software is beneficial
- Capacity to deliver production-ready files for print and web
- Profit-sharing after one full-time fiscal quarter
- Paid vacation, additional paid days off, and paid sick days
- Access to group health benefits and employee insurance plan after 6 months of employment
- 3.5 hours of paid Play Around time every 2 weeks
- Salon and barber allowance
- Personal and professional development fund
- Flexible work hours and location
- Studio123 swag
How to apply
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter and portfolio of previous work to:
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.