DesignThinkers TO 2022 Presentation Recordings now available
RGD Members can now access presentation recordings from DesignThinkers 2022 in Toronto.
RGD Members who were unable to attend or want to re-live favourite moments, enjoy members-only access to full presentation recordings in the Video Archive in the Members-Only section.*
*If this is your first time accessing the Members-only section, click 'Log In' at the top right hand corner of this page and select 'reset password'. If you have any questions or difficulties, please email .
Not a Member? You have an option to rent the following presentations for 30 days at US$7 per talk:
- Jolene Delisle: How to Transition from a Side Business to a Full-Scale Practice
- Matteo Bologna: Branding a Food-Hall with 14 Venues, 400+ Products, a Market and Grocery with One Font (Without Making it Boring)
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher: Designing for Health from the Inside Out
- Never Have I Ever with with Matteo Bologna, Morag Myerscough, Jolene Delisle & Julian Brown RGD (This one sure to give you a good laugh)
- Elana Rudick RGD: Defying Self Perceptions to Design a Career You Love
Non-Members can purchase these videos and others here. Or find out about joining the RGD to access over 750+ videos including recorded presentations from DesignThinkers going back to 2009.
Other DTTO 2022 recordings available to RGD Members include:
- Morag Myerscough: Bird Song — Embracing Change
- Silas Munro and Brian Johnson: Poetic Research
- Alex Center: Finding my Center
- Marjorie Malpass: Making Art an Essential Act
- Jenn Taback RGD: Defying Your Reality
- Paloma Rincón Rodriguez: Thinking in Solitude to Work Better Together
- Laura Stein RGD: Lightning Talk: Design in the Age of Misdirection
- Mauro Porcini: The Human Side of Innovation
- Eric Hu: Inflection Point
- Christine Caruso & Lionel Gadoury RGD: Defy Boring: How to make people care about dry subjects
- Samuel Proulx: Shifting Left: How to Think About Accessibility Early
Ronald Tau RGD: Meat of the Matter: Identity Design across Cultures through Questioning
Gene Lee: The Future of Experience Design
Check out RGD's YouTube channel for a selection of public videos.