Do you live and breathe design? If you want to utilize your creative and innovative mind to help brands get noticed, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Arnold Street Media, Inc. is currently in an exciting phase of our business and are looking for a designer that can be a big part of our growing creative studio.
We are looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer, on a 3-month contract, with the possibility of extension to 6-months or full time, that has experience designing a variety of digital assets, including some experience with motion design. This is a fast-paced position and intended for someone with agency experience.
Arnold Street Media, Inc. is a Digital Marketing & Creative Agency in Toronto. We specialize in establishing brand identity crafted through in-depth digital marketing strategies, social media marketing, digital advertising, and customized creative content.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related agency experience
- Ability to come up with concepts and creative vision for a project
- Ability to present in client meetings and presentations
- Proven organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated multitasking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The confidence to collaborate directly with clients
- A passion to stay up-to-date on digital design trends
- The ability to work on 3-5 client projects at one time (ranging in complexity)
- Proficiency in all programs in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Great project management skills
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Developing the creative direction for graphic design related projects such as:
- Web design
- Logo design
- Corporate Identity
- Web design
- Motion design
- UX design
- Print design
- Creating creative content for social media, presentations and pitch/sales decks
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- After Effects
- WordPress development
- Video Editing
- Package design
This is currently a WFH/in-house hybrid. As a contractor, you would be expected to provide your own computer and Adobe Creative Cloud account.