Webflow Designer & Developer - Remote
At Pine, we're all about transforming the outdated and complicated home financing process, and creating a simpler, faster, and better experience for Canadians. How? With innovative technology and talented, understanding people.
We strive to have a culture where everyone shares ideas and gives input, takes ownership, feels valued and takes pride in their work. We work hard and play hard!
Fresh off our Series A funding, we have strong financial backing from some of North America’s most sought after VC’s and we’re ready to disrupt the Canadian Mortgage Market in a HUGE way!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Execute from design concept through to Webflow development.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Optimizing pages for maximum speed, scalability, SEO and responsiveness.
- Work closely and iteratively with a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers and marketers.
We’re excited about you because of your…
Strong Technical Skills:
- Bulk generate pages for programmatic SEO.
- Connect with our internal APIs to bring dynamic content to our web pages.
- You are up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Create seamless experiences across all breakpoints and devices.
- Expertise in web design fundamentals, including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design.
- You are extremely comfortable with using Figma for all design related work and are up to date on the latest features.
- The ability to follow brand guidelines and prioritize brand consistency across web spaces.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant, responsive and beautiful designs; better if these designs are for tech-based brands.
- You are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- You are a fast learner and are open to learn and gain new skills in design and technology.
- You are detail oriented.
- All applicants must share at least 3 examples of websites they've designed and built in webflow
To apply for this position please send your resume and portfolio to
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruitment contact upon initial connection.