Intermediate Graphic Designer - Toronto
Parcel Design is a brand strategy and communication design firm located in Toronto’s Leslieville neighborhood. We are looking for an intermediate Graphic Designer to help us produce inspiring, brand-aligned work for our clients.
We operate under a flexible working model, where designers can opt to work from home, or our studio. We’re open to flex-time and full-time contracts with designers that have 4-8 years of experience.
What could your day look like?
- Editorial Design – supporting our clients in the design and production of magazines, brochures and reports
- Digital Design – working with our team to design thoughtful web experiences, social media campaigns, presentation materials and digital ad campaigns
- Experiential Design – rolling out brand programs to a range of various formats – from video, to SWAG, to signage
- A mix of highly independent and collaborative work – guided by an experienced team of designers and strategists
- Adeptly fielding internal and client requests, briefs and revisions
- A handful of weekly check-in calls interspersed with quiet periods of independent work
- Using our Trello and time-tracking software to manage workflow and stay organized
Additional skills we’re looking for
- Photoshop and InDesign
- Adobe XD or Figma
- Proficiency in Keynote, PPT and/or Google Slides
- Motion graphics or video experience a plus
- Keen organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills and sound judgment
- Curious, enthusiastic and adaptable attitude
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and authentic client service skills
At Parcel, we strive to create a studio environment where a mix of talented people can be inspired every day. By nature of the work we do and the clients we serve, it is a must for us that diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion be the foundation of all we do. Focused on equality, we are a women-owned business that values diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Want to learn more? Check out our website and Instagram.
Feel like a good fit? Send your resume and cover letter to . Please attach a link to some of your recent work, and open your email with a description of which ingredients you would include when making the perfect salad. If you have previously applied for a graphic design role at Parcel and have since added to your portfolio, feel free to apply again!
|< Previous||Back||Next >|