Graphic Designer - Toronto
Blue Door is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer with a passion for elevating brands with creativity and innovation.
The Graphic Designer works in tandem with our senior graphic design team to develop creative print and digital graphic design solutions for a variety of clients. The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing and implementing creative briefs and ensuring new concepts and practices are implemented. The Graphic Designer is part of a marketing team that supports clients in various sectors including food and beverage, hospitality, health care, eCommerce, and more.
- Design and create marketing materials, print and digital collateral including but not limited to social media graphics, motion graphics, flyers, email newsletters, print collateral, branding decks, and more.
- Understand client brand standards and ensure they are maintained in all projects.
- Work consultatively and collaboratively with marketing and public relations teams and maintain excellent communication.
- Meet project deadlines and commitments.
- Follow processes for developing, reviewing, and approving assets.
- Interpret and apply client feedback to ongoing projects.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Commute to the office on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and any required meeting dates, located at 183 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON.
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design (preferred) plus 2-3 years of graphic design experience.
- Trained and proficient in using Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects.
- Proven graphic design abilities and creative flair.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing trends.
- Attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sound judgment and project management skills, able to balance priorities and manage optimal workflow.
Compensation & Benefits
- $59,000 CAD / Per Year.
- New Business Development Bonuses (6%).
- Annual performance bonus (up to 10% of salary).
- Extended health, vision/dental plan (eligible after probation).
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Sick days and personal days (6).
Job Type: Permanent Full-time