The Ginger Agency is seeking an Intermediate Graphic Designer to join its growing team based in New Brunswick, Canada. Reporting to our Creative Director, in this hybrid or fully remote position you will work with Ginger’s talented team of creative professionals to develop and implement a wide range of creative campaigns and materials. If you have proven creative abilities, a strong portfolio to match, and thrives in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment, this is the role for you.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with the Creative Director and client services lead to develop and deliver outstanding creative strategic solutions.
- Actively participate and think BIG in creative ideation sessions with clients and the agency team members.
- Generating and pitching design ideas, mock-ups and storyboards that align with client objectives, brand identity, and target audience.
- Creating visually compelling designs for various marketing materials, including but not limited to digital ads, social media graphics, email templates, print collateral, website elements, and multimedia presentations.
- Maintaining brand consistency across all design projects and ensure that all creative assets align with the agency's visual identity.
- Effectively manage multiple design projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Adapting and revising designs, based on feedback from clients and team members, demonstrating flexibility and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all final designs meet agency and industry standards in terms of resolution, colour accuracy, and format.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holds a Bachelor's degree or college diploma in graphic design, visual arts or equivalent design ability gained as evidenced through a detailed portfolio.
- A minimum of three years’ graphic designer experience, preferably within a digital marketing or advertising agency.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects and concepts demonstrating graphic design, composition, layout, brand development process, typography skills. Illustration, web design and motion graphics are desirable.
- Proficiency in graphic design software and tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma.
- Knowledge of design trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of UX/UI design principles is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.