- Review programs and services that RGD is currently offering to students and recent grads and identify how it can make improvements to ensure RGD is furnishing the means by which students may enhance their knowledge, skill and effectiveness as graphic designers.
- Identify and advise on opportunities for RGD to expand and develop its programs and services for students and recent grads.
- Identify and advise on opportunities for RGD to increase its exposure to students and recent grads.
- Identity and advise on opportunities for RGD to help increase standards of knowledge, skill, professional conduct and ethics for all graphic designers.
- Interest in and/or understanding of graphic design education in Ontario.
- Experience working with students and/or attending RGD student events and/or knowledge of RGD programming for students.
- Time to contribute to the work of the committee via email feedback, teleconference discussions and independent and group work.
- Must be a Member of RGD
- Those interested in joining the Committee should fill out the online form: Get Involved with RGD.
- Click here for a list of initiatives and other ways to get involved with the Committee's activities