Brent is principal and co-founder of Fusion Design Group. Fusion is a creative studio focused on corporate communications and visual identity for organizations of all sizes. Brent is a firm believer in asking “why” in the pursuit of creating design solutions that will work for his clients. And that “fun” should always be an integral part of the creative process.
- Randal is founder and principal of 12thirteen. Randal’s firm focuses on serving the non-profit and performing arts sectors. For the past decade, word-of-mouth promotion has grown his client list from small businesses and independent artists to York’s Faculty of Fine Arts and the Canadian Women’s Foundation.
- AndyEdge is an independent designer focused on brand identity creation, renewal, and implementation. Over the past decade he’s lived and worked in North America, South America, Europe and Australia creating designs for many of the world's most successful brands including Bacardi, GM, IBM, and Virgin.
- After a 12 year stint running a solo design shop, Jesse signed on as Art Director at the small but mighty Carve. There, he has been an integral player in the development of brand identities for a range of clients. Whether it’s a hotdog cart or a growing credit union, he relishes the challenge that comes with learning the specifics of a client’s business, assessing its needs, and that buzz that always comes with finding the right design solution.
- Elyse is a firm believer that collaboration makes us stronger. Now in her 6th year with Patch Design, she feels fortunate to work with a diverse group of clients, alongside a creative and supportive team.
Elyse is a lifelong student. With a degree in design from the Ontario College of Art and Design, and a diploma in marketing from McMaster University, she continues to further her knowledge base and skills through courses and self-study.
- A graduate of Conestoga’s graphic design and advertising program, Angela has worked as production manager at Annex Business Media for 21 years. There she works with more than 12 media designers producing over 50 magazines brands and all associated digital and event graphics. She is responsible for training on design trends and the latest software, and supports the company’s IT department.Angela is an advisory board member for Mohawk College’s graphic design program, where she is also a part-time instructor. She teaches photography at Fanshawe College on a part-time basis as well. A typography geek and certified Covey facilitator, Angela has won a KRW Award for best issue.
Membership Committee Members