- Wendy has an extensive background with in-house design management and designing the process in which to engage design. With over 20 years of experience, she’s led several design rebrands in the technology and financial services sectors. She is a graduate, advisory board member and mentor for St. Lawrence College Graphic Design Program. Wendy’s formula for successful in-house design is to deliver high quality, award-winning work AND exceptional partnership with internal stakeholders.
- Diego capitalizes daily on a broad range of experience gained during his 20 years in the creative business. Through his two-year tenure as President of the Toronto Hispanic Chamber of Commerce he was instrumental in catapulting the Vision Awards Show into their flagship event. His approachable demeanour creates a collaborative work environment where no questions go unanswered, especially if they are digital in nature. Diego has spearheaded Clarkhuot’s Toronto expansion.
Bob is the creative director of Hambly & Woolley Inc., a Toronto-based, multi-disciplinary graphic design firm he co-founded with his partner, Barbara Woolley. Over the past 22 years, the firm has received over 350 national and international design awards.
His creative mind is always at work at H&W, where clients benefit from his fresh perspective, eye for detail and knack for personal service. Bob lectures frequently on design and design-related topics to varied institutions, associations and organizations.
Andrew is one of the two founding partners of Entro Communications Inc., a design firm that specializes in branding and environmental graphics. Andrew has an extensive background in architecture and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Carleton University. He brings innovation, logic, perception and architectural sensitivity, planning and the understanding of materials/processes to his projects. As Partner in Charge leading design and facilitation teams, Andrew has successfully completed identity, donor recognition and wayfinding projects for clients in healthcare, civic, corporate, academic, transportation, sports and entertainment industries.
As a design professional, Andrew has influenced and is recognized by the design community in Canada and abroad through speaking engagements and his involvement with various organizations, colleges and universities. Andrew currently serves as a Chapter Chair for SEGD (Society of Experiential Graphic Design).
- Brent is principal and co-founder of Fusion Design Group. Fusion is a creative studio focused on corporate communications and visual identity for organizations of all sizes. Brent is a firm believer in asking “why” in the pursuit of creating design solutions that will work for his clients. And that “fun” should always be an integral part of the creative process.
- Josh McInerney RGD, is Creative Director and Partner at Modu Design. Modu is an award winning brand strategy and design agency focusing on corporate brand strategy and design communication for SME's, early stage tech start ups and blue chip clients.
Over the past 15 years Josh has worked with clients in both North and South America to help establish their brand story, business objectives and visual language to create brands that truly resonate with their audiences.
Being an obsessive idea guy and ignoring silly things like sleep, Josh is constantly looking at new ways for graphic design, brand stories and technology to intersect in order to create a more memorable brand experience.
Josh has spoken on branding and design issues for Schulich Marketing School and sits on the brand advisory board at the Next 36 and the Association of Registered Graphic Designers. He has also been recognized by How Magazine, the Web Marketing Awards and the Retail Advertising and Marketing Awards.
- Laura benefits from a diverse portfolio of expertise in marketing communications and has a proven track record of 10+ years leading creative and design based teams/projects. As Managing Director of Crescent, Laura is responsible for the overall direction and growth of the firm, runs day-to-day operations, and advises many notable clients. Laura holds a BAA and certificate in Design Management from Ryerson. Other affiliations include the Women in Leadership network and the Humber College Advisory committee for the School of Media Studies.
- Jennifer is a founding Partner at Design de Plume, a design firm located in Sudbury. She is heavily involved in the Sudbury Design Society as a past Vice-President and current Treasurer. She graduated from Cambrian College's Graphic Design program and has a degree in Communication from Laurentian University.
PR Committee Members